The Grays GX1000 hockeystick is entirely made of synthetic material and designed for playing field hockey. The Grays GX 1000 is the beginners model from the GX series.
The Grays GX 1000 Hockeystick hat die folgenden Eigenschaften:The Grays GX 1000 is a senior composite stick, designed for playing field hockey. The Grays GX1000 has an integrated Carbon, Aramid and fiberglass matrix formula for better shock absorption, power and sustainability.
- Fibreglass: provides primarily general firmness and sustainability
- Carbon: provides extra stiffness and therefore more power
- Aramid: provides extra stiffness, impact reduction and vibration damping
- Grays (field) hockeystick for seniors
- Size: 36.5
- Weight: Light
- Curve: standard
- Headshape: Maxi
- Power Rating: Super Stiff
To prevent damaging or quick ware of the stick, we recommend you tape to bottom part of the stick with sport tape. Start taping just above the headshape and tape 10-15 cm. Taping this part of the stick also improves the contact between ball and stick and prevents the ball from bouncing of the stick.
Tags: hockeysticks, hockeystick, stick, sticks.
|Color:||black - white|
- November 26, 2012 |